What is “The Mystery Blogger Award”
“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
—Okoto Enigma (Creator of “The Mystery Blogger Award”).
—Link to blog post: http://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog post—done.
2. List the rules—done.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog—done.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well—done.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself—done.
6. You have to nominate between 10 and 20 people for the award—done.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog—yet to be done.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question—done.
9. Share a link to your best posts—done: see links a bit further below.
3 things about me
1.. I’ve struggled to cope through my struggles, just like so so many individual’s do in the modern world in which we all live in today..
I’ve somehow been blessed to learn how to develop a strategy, in which may reverse change the fuel in which fuels the fuel to the condition..
2.. i use to hate everyone and everything, because i didnt no what i was dealing with, back in the day..
I have simply learned myself, that i was fighting another fight, a fight from within myself, this other fight was simply dulling down my true natural self..
3. . I have come back from my struggles and learned how to reverse change the fuel in which fuels the fuel to the condition..
It’s been an incredible journey..
1. What is your real name? (Please list as many as possible; in my country, people use about 4 or 5 names, and probably more.
My name is.. craig michael white..
2. What is your country of birth?
I was born in little thorpe county durham England..
3. Do you believe in GOD?
Yes i do.. back in the day, when i nearly died, i simply didn’t want to die and i actually said this over and over again that night..
I have simply been on an incredible journey ever since..
There is far far to much life on this planet for all this life to be coincidence..
4. What are your thoughts regarding life after death?
Simply enjoy yourself while you can and take extreme procaution in how you manage the fuel in which fuels the fuel to within your body..
Death hopefully isn’t the end, but if it is then i simply want to allow other individual’s alike to fulfil there dreams by trying to allows individual’s alike to tune into my strategy..
5. Why do you blog?
I simply could not contain my strategy in which i have learned, any longer and i want to help support the right understanding for support for other’s alike..
My nominees for this award